Win A Guided Kruger National Park Trip
This competition closed at the end of December 2015 so no more entries are accepted.
Your solar geyser or heat pump review can win you a 5 day guided Kruger National Park holiday to the value of R10950. This fantastic prize was sponsored by Wild Wings Safaris.
Why I'm Running This Competition
I'm trying to make a difference for the environment (more about me).
The reviews about the installation and performance of solar and heat pump water heaters (which I add to this website), allows more people to research and successfully install these systems with confidence in their own homes, which in turn saves even more carbon based energy sources from being used to heat water.
So awarding a Kruger National Park tour as prize ultimately leads to a reduction of energy consumption as the solar thermal reviews posted on this website may inspire others to follow your carbon cutting example and install a system of their own.
I believe it's worth it, for a better future for us and our children.
Who Qualifies To Enter The Contest
To qualify, you need to be the owner of a residential solar or heat pump water heater and be willing to provide a review about the installation and performance of your own system, which is your entry into the contest.
So once your review is up on this website you are entered into the competition and stand a chance of winning the prize draw that takes place at the end of the year.
Solar Water Performance Contest Rules
- This competition takes place annually, and is open to anyone owning a solar water heater/geyser or hot water heat pump.
- Should the quality of an entry review fall below the standard required, or deemed to be inauthentic, the organisers reserve the right not to accept the entry.
- You certify that the review you enter is your own opinion and experience and that you don't have a personal or business relationship with the company you are reviewing except as a customer. Also that you haven't recieved any kind of incentive or payment from the relevant company to write the review.
- Entries for the 2015 competition must be received between 1 January 2015 and 31 December 2015.
- Should the quantity of reviews submitted fall below 60 by the competition closing date, the organisers reserve the right to withhold the prize and carry over the entries for contention into the following year's competition.
- The winner will be contacted by a representative from Solar Water Performance by the 31st January after the closing date.
- Entrants must be age 18 and over and can be resident anywhere in the world.
- The winner will be chosen by means of a prize draw. The organisers' decision on all matters relating to the competition is final, and no correspondence will be entered into concerning the competition's winning draw and organisation.
- The prize is a 5 day guided Kruger National Park trip, sponsered by Wild Wings Safaris to the value of R10950. No cash alternative will be offered.
- We give no guarantee in relation to the prize and Solar Water Performance cannot be held liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from your participation and use of the prize.
- We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in these terms and conditions.
- The information that you give on entry will be held by Solar Water Performance. This information may be used for informational e-mails from Solar Water performance that may be sent from time to time. The data will not be divulged to anyone outside of Solar Water Performance.
- The Organisers reserve the right to free reproduction and exhibition in all media (now known or hereafter created) of reviews entered into the competition for the duration of the competition and thereafter.
- The organiser of this competition is Solar Water Performance, PO Box 5078, Barberton, 1300, South Africa.